Thursday, February 14, 2008

To my Valentine....

Krishna and Radha - Eternal CelebrationKrishna , the Eternal Celebration

It is your silence that is killing me...
Let us pave the way for our UNION now? Or
O
h dear, am I dreaming in
Vain, of You??
Ekkada, ela unnavu Nuvvu? Eppudaina alochinchava... Na gurinchi?....
.... Leka Nee mouname ARDHANGIkarama????

You have been the eternal powerhouse
Of my existence ever since Big Bang. Coz
U
were born as my Valentine.
Kaise kahoon ki.... you
R the mighty CONFLUENCE into Krishna!! And
I am incomplete without you!
Shaym bin tum bhi to adha meri Radha!
....Will complement
you in the next life, if not now.
Heart of mine is thine always. Wish you a splendid life; And
Never let your radiance sink even in the midst of a storm.
Adieu for now?

Radha and Krishna - Eternal  Love
Radha Krishna, the Eternal, Divine Love

Check out my Divine Valentine post on my Art of Living Blog too...

4 comments:

Brown Weed said...

:-) very nice..
and I never knew you could write like this!

Krishna Reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna Reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna Reddy said...

Thanks Fuzzy Dear!, though I dunno whether it deserves to be called poetry or pottery or something else :)

Happy Valentine's day to you and your sweetheart whoever she will be!